UKALTA Briefing Sheets
UKALTA Briefing Sheets have been commissioned and created by members of the association. They are designed to be a useful resource not simply for those within our own field, but also as a short and accessible introduction to a contemporary topic or issue for a much wider audience. The series forms part of UKALTA’s commitment to communicating and engaging with a range of test stakeholder groups and to promoting language assessment literacy for the public good.
Please promote and circulate these resources as widely as you can. If you draw on them for your own publications, you can refer to the content by mentioning the number and title, ideally with a link so that others can easily access them on the UKALTA website.
- Introduction to UKALTA
- HEAL Project Report (Higher Education Assessment Literacy)
- Sign Language Testing (BS 1- 22)
- Writing items for language tests (BS 2 – 22)
- CEFR and language assessment (BS 3 -22)
- What is language testing?(BS 1 – 23)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in language assessment (BS 2- 23)
- Multilingualism, translanguaging and assessment (BS3- 23)