Language Testing and Applied Linguistics Codes of Ethics and Good Practice
These codes of ethics and guidelines for good practice developed by specialist associations may be relevant and useful for anyone involved in
language test design, delivery and research.
- International Language Testing Association (ILTA)
- European Association for Language Testing and Assessment (EALTA)
- Association of Language Testers in Europe (ALTE)
- o ALTE resources and materials: This links to a range of documents, including principles, manuals and guidelines, plus information about language tests and linguistic integration of adult migrants.
- British Association for Applied Linguistics (BAAL)