Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of UKALTA is usually held immediately following the Language Testing Forum each year. Both members and non-members are invited to join, but only members have voting privileges.
The AGM 2020 was held online on 3rd December. Minutes are available on request (email@example.com).
At the AGM 2020, the following UKALTA initiatives were highlighted as priorities for 2021:
- Sending out a survey to gather information and views from the UKALTA membership
- Establishing a supportive UKALTA Postgraduate Researcher (PGR) Network
- Making connections with fellow associations and learned societies in language education
- Further media/advocacy work to promote language assessment literacy
- Expanding the UKALTA Executive Committee to include new key roles
- Reviewing and revising the 2016 UKALTA Constitution
- Developing the UKALTA website further.
Longer-term strategic initiatives for the association include:
- Working towards a 3 to 5-year strategic plan for UKALTA
- Seeking to ensure the financial viability and sustainability of the association
- Developing a set of accessible resources freely available in the public domain.