The UK Association for Language Testing and Assessment (UKALTA) is a professional organisation that aims to provide a forum for the exchange of information and research on language testing and assessment in the UK. More specifically, UKALTA’s aims and objectives are:
- exchange of information and research
- training and professional development
- collaboration across UK language education
- awareness-raising and advocacy
- outreach and public engagement.
These 5 short phrases summarise more succinctly and accessibly the longer statements laid out in the UKALTA constitution (subsections 2.1-2.5).