LTF is the annual conference of the UK Association for Language Testing and Assessment (UKALTA). LTF 2019 will be hosted by the Department of Applied Linguistics and English Language Training Services (ELTS) at Swansea University.
The principal theme of LTF 2019 is Connecting research, policy and practice in language assessment. We invite proposals for this event related to the main theme and covering any of the sub-themes below. These sub-themes are intended to capture major areas of interest but are not intended as an exhaustive list. Proposals on any aspect of the main theme and related to the broader field of language assessment are also welcome.
- Assessing UK languages other than English
- Research-informed assessment practice and practice-informed assessment research
- Impact of language assessment on educational and societal contexts
For your diary:
- Submission of proposals by Friday September 2nd
- Notification of acceptance by Monday October 7th
- Conference will run from the evening of Friday 22nd November 2019 to lunchtime on Sunday 24th
- There will be a number of pre-conference workshops available during the day on Friday 22nd November
For the full call for papers and submission details: