Language Testing Forum 2019
Connecting research, policy and practice
Call for Papers
Dates: 5 pm, Friday 22nd November – 1pm, Sunday 24th November, 2019
Venue: Swansea University Singleton Campus, Swansea SA2 8PP
LTF is the annual conference of the UK Association for Language Testing and Assessment (UKALTA). This year’s conference will be hosted by the Department of Applied Linguistics and English Language Training Services (ELTS) at Swansea University.
The principal theme of LTF 2019 is Connecting research, policy and practice in language assessment. We invite proposals for this event related to the main theme and covering any of the sub-themes below. These sub-themes are intended to capture major areas of interest but are not intended as an exhaustive list. Proposals on any aspect of the main theme and related to the broader field of language assessment are also welcome.
- Assessing UK languages other than English
- Research-informed assessment practice and practice-informed assessment research
- Impact of language assessment on educational and societal contexts
Types of paper
- Presentation (20 minutes plus time for questions)
- Submission of proposals by Monday September 9th
- Notification of acceptance by Monday October 7th
Abstracts should be a maximum of 250 words, with a title of no more than 12 words.
Please submit your proposals using the EasyAbs system by following this link: http://linguistlist.org/easyabs/LTF2019
We welcome abstracts in English or Welsh.